HALE OLA – Hawaiian for A Place of Healing – is nestled in a quiet Burnaby neighborhood. Our organic coffee bar has a South East view (on a clear day we can see Mount Baker). 73 feet of window space surround the Massage Clinic and Natural Health store.
Treatment and Healing Rooms
- Bright, link open workshop space
- Three treatment rooms
- Shower and Whirlpool bath
- Filtered water and ice for Hydrotherapy and Sports Massage
The Storefront offers…
- A wide range of Crystal Singing bowls and tuning forks.
- Traditional Hawaiian and Native drums.
- Essential oils, decease massage oils and creams
- Herbal products Soaps, bath softener and salts
- Books and magazines Alternative Medicine, Natural Health, Herbal, Massage, Fitness
- Crystals and gemstones for healing, to beautify your home or office
- Arts and Crafts Native American and Hawaiian style
- Drinks & snacks Organic coffee, herbal teas, organic foods and juices.
Enjoy your drinks and snacks in Cafe Aloha, a coffee bar facing out a spacious South-East window.
1215 Madison Avenue, Burnaby, BC V5C 4Y4
Map of area.
Walking distance from Skytrain Millennium Line – either Brentwood Station or Gilmore Station – into quiet residential area.
- #130 comes within 2 blocks on Willingdon
- #129 Edmonds/Metrotown on Gilmore also gets within 2 or 3 blocks.
- Tuesday-Friday 11:00am – 7:00pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am-5:00 pm
- Sunday, Monday: Closed